Fight for Your Right to Dissent! A Town Hall on Civil Liberties.
Saturday, June 2nd from 3-6 pm @ the AIOIC (American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center), 1845 East Franklin Ave, Minneapolis
Come hear national and local speakers address current attacks on our civil liberties. We will also discuss what we can do to fight for our rights. The townhall will be followed by a dinner. The CSFR will be asking for donations to cover the food.
· Mel Underbakke - Activist and educator from the National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms who is active in Sami Al-Arian campaign in Florida
· Kathy Manley - Attorney with Project Salam (support and legal advocates for Muslims ) in New York
· Clyde Bellecourt - National Director of American Indian Movement
· Faruq Kaase - Outreach director of Minnesota Dawah Institute
· Coleen Rowley- FBI whistleblower and Time Woman of the Year, member of Women Against Military Madness
Sponsored by the MN Committee to Stop FBI Repression, the National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms, the Anti-War Committee and WAMM.